RENAL SELECT is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.RECOMMENDATIONS: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL SELECT for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
- Chronic renal insufficiency (CRI)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function.
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cystine uroliths