You probably know that fleas and ticks can make life very uncomfortable for your cat. As parasites, they feed on the blood of your cat, leaving bites which can be painful. Infected fleas and ticks can also pass dangerous diseases onto your cat during this feeding process.
Seresto® is different from conventional flea and tick collars. It employs a novel blend of materials, enabling a safe, controlled low dose release of active ingredients over 8 months. This provides excellent protection for your cat, not only killing fleas and ticks but also repelling ticks before they bite – which helps to protect your pet from the diseases these parasites can spread.
Most flea and tick treatments require monthly applications. With such busy personal and professional lives, it’s not surprising that many people find it difficult to remember when re-treatment is required.
Seresto® now offers an easy solution to this problem by offering up to 8 months of protection with a single application. It’s a simple way to ensure you’re doing the right thing for your cat, while helping you keep fleas and ticks successfully under control.
a) Kills adult fleas and protects the cat’s immediate surroundings against flea larvae development for 8 months.
b) Effective against larvae, nymphs and adult ticks.
How to apply
- Remove Seresto® from the laminated bag inside the tin and unroll the collar
- Make sure you remove any plastic remnants left from the production process of the collar
- After putting around cat’s neck, push one end of the collar through the loop
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the cat’s neck
- Take care not to attach the collar too loosely, as it may be pulled over the cat’s head
- When optimal fit is reached, excess collar length beyond 2cm should be cut off
i will buy again Review by Joyce
Six months. Still working. Healthy cats. I will buy again. (Posted on 6/7/2016)