SwiPets was created by animal lover Donna Meté, who shares her home with three cats and one dog. Like all furry roommates, they do a great job of covering furniture, blankets and clothing in pet hair.
Tired of the endless pet hair battle, she took it upon herself to find a solution, and two years later, the SwiPets glove was released!
Imagine your best lint roller meeting your dirty wet dish glove and vacuum, without the frustration and wasted time or paper. SwiPets utilizes a patent-pending, coated technology on the palm. The formula and fabric create an electro-static charge, while ‘grabbing’ the pet hair and clumping it so you can simply pull it off and throw it away! No muss, no fuss.
The simplicity of the glove makes it quick and easy to remove pet hair even from nooks and crannies, carpeting and stairs, simply by swiping and swirling your hand. When the glove becomes filled with dirt and dander, place it in the washer and use it over and over again.
- They’re Machine washable!
- They remove pet hair from hard-to-reach areas like around cushions, stairs and carpeting
- There is a special coating on the fingertips which means you can get into tight spots and pull pet hair from cracks and crevices where it collects over time
- No ongoing expenses to replace sticky rollers and products that don’t work
- Our gloves reduce allergens in your home by removing dirt and dander
- They work on hair left behind by cats, and long-haired dogs
How to Use
- Simply pull the glove on over your hand so it fits snug, and then rub your hand on the surface in a circular motion to pick up pet hair. Toss the hair (and cleaning nightmares) AWAY!
- When the glove gets dirty with dander or begins to lose its tackiness, just throw it in the washer, let it air dry, and it's ready to use again and again.
Each package comes with 2 gloves ( both RIGHT hand )