Thundershirt's patentpending design applies gentle, constant pressure on a cat's torso, and this pressure has an amazing calming effect for most cats. Pressure has been used to successfully reduce anxiety for many years for both animals and humans. Examples include parents swaddling infants, veterinarians using squeeze chutes when vaccinating cattle and thousand of people with autism using pressure to relieve persistent anxiety.
- The Better Calming Solution
- Fantastic Solution for Calmer Vet Visits
- Easy to Put On
- Includes Removable Restraint Collar
- Soft, Breathable and Washable fabric
How it works
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by families, vets and trainers.
- THE PERFECT VET VISIT SOLUTION – Allow ThunderShirt’s calming pressure to reduce your cat’s (and your) anxiety for the entire vet experience: travelling to, during and travelling home. Reduces or eliminates scratching, biting, soiling the crate, mewing, and much more.
- MANY USES - But not just for the vets. Works for all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- PHEROMONE PATCH - Includes absorbent pheromone patch for using the added calming benefit of ThunderSpray.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most cats love to wear ThunderShirts!
Use Thundershirt for
- Vet visit
- Noise Anxiety
- Litter Box Problems
- Car Travel
- And more ...
- Place the Thundershirt on your cat's back with the Thundershirt logo facing up. Lightly wrap the Neck Straps around the front of the cat and secure with fasteners. Should be able to easily slide two fingers inside Neck Strap.
- Wrap the Long Flap under the torso and secure with fasteners onto the Short Flap. Make a comfortable, snug fit.
- Wrap the Top Flap down onto the Long Flap and secure with fasteners. Adjust to improve the snug fit and keep Thungdershort securely in place.
Chest Size is the best measurement for selecting a size, but weight may be used if chest size is not avaliable. For chest size measure the girth behind the front legs.
Great Calming Product for Cat Review by Jennifer
Made an instant difference in my cats behavior. She is so much more relaxed and able to enjoy normal cat moments.Thanks Vetopia team very good customer service (Posted on 6/7/2016)