Dog Rocks - Lawn Burn Supplement for Dogs
No more URINE BURN patches on your grass!
Dog Rocks are a product mined in Australia that helps prevent those nasty yellow urine burn stains appearing on your lawn. Dog Rocks have been laboratory tested and is safe for your pet(s).
Dog Rocks are made from a naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rock. When placed into your dog's water bowl these Rocks will remove any nitrates and tin found naturally in water. This will give your dog a cleaner, healthier source of water supply.
- Dog Rocks do NOT alter the pH urine balance in any way
- Dog Rocks are not uniform size and differ from pack to pack in content because they are entirely natural
- The weight of each pack is the same and therefore the efficiency consistent.
- There are no known harmful effects on dogs through the use of Dog Rocks where directions are followed
- If your dog has a preexisting illness don't change their diet. Dog Rocks are only intended for use as stated
Recommended for best results
- Replace the Dog Rocks every 2 months (diary sticker is included).
- Ensure your dog’s water bowl is your dog’s main water source. Drinking from pools, toilets, ponds and jacuzzies will hinder the results.
- Top up rather than replace the water every day. When replacing the water, do so when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts, say at night before bed.Dog Rocks WILL NOT help you mend already damaged grass, however you won’t see any new spots appear.
- Dog’s with extremely high protein diets or that consume high protein treats on a daily basis may not get the full benefit of Dog Rocks.
- 1 small pack of Dog Rocks is good in one dog’s water bowl for 2 months 1 bulk pack of Dog Rocks is good for one dog’s bowl for 6 months or multiple dogs bowls for 2 months.
Please rinse the rocks first. Dog Rocks are all natural and straight from the earth and it is necessary to wash them prior to use. One package is the correct amount for one dog bowl.
It is important to let the rocks submerge in the water bowl for 10 hours to become effective. Simply place the rinsed rocks in your dog bowl with a maximum of 2 liters of water (about ½ gallon).
Keep the bowl filled with water at all times. Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Please keep your dog bowl filled with the appropriate amount of water.
The rocks are working after 10 hours, DogRocks will not repair damaged lawn but no new spots will appear. As you know it takes 10 hours for the rocks to activate — your lawn needs special care and maintenance. The rocks will only prevent new burned areas. It will not fix already damaged areas. The more you can do to help Mother Nature accelerate her healing process — the happier your lawn will be.
The rocks will last 2 months and then need replacing. Use the supplied sticker as a reminder for fresh rocks. If your loving pet goes on vacation, it is possible to take the rocks out of the water for reuse later.
Ask your friends and neighbors to care for their dog the way you care for yours. Now that your lawn looks great — a few burned marks can spoil the dream. If dogs are visiting, supply or ask your canine acquaintances to get their dog on the same program.
The rocks are completely organic. Mother nature is the creator. Disposal is not harmful to the environment. The added benefit of the mineral is an incredible nutrient to your plants and trees. Take the old rocks and put them in a container or bucket and use them to water your plants and trees. Although not scientifically proven, the results are outstanding.
100g (Small rocks for smaller breeds, for little dogs up to 7kg)
Naturally occurring Paramagnetic igneous rock