Nutravet - Nutrazyl (Stress & Anxiety Supplement for Dogs & Cats)
Nutraflex is a fast acting nutritional joint support product for cats & dogs containing the highest quality, purest ingredients and with the added advantages of Boswellia.
- L-Tryptophan – is a natural amino acid found in many proteins which is involved in the production of the hormone Serotonin and has been shown to help reduce aggression and stress.
- GABA – is an important neurotransmitter in the brain and is responsible for relaxing the nervous system.
- L-Theanine – is an amino acid component of Green Tea and is involved in Dopamine neurotransmitter function. It has been shown to have a calming effect in dogs and cats.
- Passiflora Incarnata – Commonly known as passion flower this extract has long been known for its ability to relax and reduce tension. Biochemical studies show that natural flavonoids are a key active ingredient and that Passiflora aids the effectiveness of GABA brain receptors which promote relaxation.
- B Vitamins – helps to optimise the integrity and function of neurotransmitters within the brain.
150mg – L-Tryptophan (99% pure)
100mg – GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – 99% pure)
100mg – L-Theanine (98% pure)
50mg – Passiflora Incarnata Extract
15mg – Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
15mg – Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
10mg – Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
10mg – Inositol
15mg – Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Do not store below 5ºc or above 25ºc.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
How to administer this product
Capsules to be either opened and sprinkled on food or given whole by mouth.
For optimal benefit administer capsule(s) between 1-2 hours before the desired effect is required.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION