A fresh and tasty recipe containing the finest quality beef protein, fruit, veg and certified organic superfoods.
Beef for Dogs is a medium fat food which is very low in non-essential carbohydrates making it especially beneficial for active and energetic dogs.
Why Raw Food?
- Keep all vitamins and minerals in their natural form
• high-temperature processing causes loss of nutritional value
- Provides a wide range of natural enzymes and antioxidants, helping
• Aid digestion
• Improve cell oxygenation and metabolism
- High-quality meat protein, with no filler carbohydrate
• For weight control
• Reduce some allergies
• Develop stronger bones & muscles
- Increased intake of omega-3s
• Attain shiny coat and healthy skin
• Natural anti-inflammatory effect
- Naturally delicious
- Promote gut health
Why Natural Animal Solutions' FreshRaw?
- Premium protein source and true single protein -- Our fresh whole fish is delivered to us straight from the boat and our premium muscle meat, bone and offal is sourced from local farmers
- Natural flavours -- deliciously fresh without any extra flavours or colours.
- Boost with superfood -- Organic certified superfoods & NAS Organic Seaweed
- Honest and human grade ingredient
- BARF style base on AAFCO standard -- Complete and balanced
Veggies and fruits provide healthy fibres to improve bowel movement and speed of digestion. rich in natural micronutrients, antioxidants, essential vitamins and essential nutrients
- Devloped by recognised pet nutritionist & animal naturopathic specialist
- Fully licensed manufacturing facility audited by Primesafe and HACCP
How to handle raw food?
- FreshRaw must be kept in the freezer until you are ready to use.
- To thaw the food, place it in the fridge (4°C or below) with the package the night before consuming. Do NOT thaw in microwave or hot water.
- While keeping in the fridge, place the FreshRaw food in separately from cooked food, preferably in a Zip Lock bag or container
- You may also thaw it in cold water with the package to speed up the process.
- Thawed FreshRaw can be stored in the fridge for 4 days
- Always wash your hands and utensils that are used to handle the raw food with soap and water.
- Leftovers must be disposed