Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your cat.
Our air-dried recipes include ingredients that are naturally binding when blended; Ziwi does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
Country of Manufacture:
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to cats. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making Ziwi Peak Air-Dried cat food.
- Chicken is a great choice for cats who are sensitive to red meats.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Provides all the essential fatty acids like Omega-3 & Omega-6 which cats are unable to produce themselves as well as additional Taurine. Due to the large quantities of meat, organs, and seafood in our air-dried cat recipes, we only need to add a small amount of supplemental taurine.
- More Nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, sensitive nutrients and enzymes in the all-natural ingredients, so that your cat gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
- High-quality protein
- Vitamins A, D & E
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- Fatty acids
- Amino acids
- Digestive enzymes
- Vitamins & minerals
- Non grain-based carbohydrates
What's not included
- No sodium tripolyphosphate
- No propylene glycol
- No ethoxyquin
- No glycerins or gelatins
- No carrageenan
- No BPA food lining
- No grains, corn, wheat, rice or soy
- No rendered meats or meals
- No potatoes or sweet potatoes
- No sugars
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No antibiotics
- No added hormones or growth promotants
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand. Click here for our step-by-step transition guide.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
Crude Protein min. 38%
Crude Fat min. 30%
Crude Fibre max. 2%
Moisture max. 14%
Ash max. 12%
Chondroitin Sulfate min. 1300mg/kg
Ziwi Peak Free-Range Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages