Green Paws HK is the first and only environmentally friendly wood cat litter factory in Hong Kong. The owner, Kelvin, is a returnee from Hong Kong. He went to Australia to study in high school. After graduation, he originally did architectural interior design there, but he always remembered Hong Kong in his heart. "In the beginning, I wanted to return to Hong Kong to contribute a bit. I wanted to do something to help Hong Kong. Later, I found out that almost no one does wood recycling in Hong Kong, so I decided to invest in this industry." According to past statistics, Hong Kong probably every day has more than 600 tons of waste wood are wasted, many of which are wooden pallets used as logistics handling tools. Kelvin's factory mainly recycles wooden pallets.
• Material: Locally recycled wood waste in Hong Kong (mainly pallets)
• Place of Origin: Hong Kong
• Diameter: 6-8 mm
• Weight : 4.5 kg / 18 kg
• Antibacterial and deodorant
• Multiple water absorption
• When exposed to water, it will become small wood sand and will not become sticky, so it will not stick to the claws
• Can be washed away directly
• Can be used as flower fertilizer
• Environmentally friendly and convenient
• No chemical additives
Double-layer cat litter tray operation:
1. Spread 5-7 cm deep cat litter in a clean cat litter box
2. After the cat is excreted, the litter will quickly absorb water
3. [Stool] After shoveling out the cat litter, it can be poured directly into the toilet or used as flower fertilizer
4. [Urine] The wooden cat litter filled with water will disintegrate and fall to the bottom of the sand tray. It can be poured directly into the toilet or used as flower fertilizer.
5. Add new cat litter to make the cat more comfortable to use
Single-layer cat litter tray operation:
👉Stool: Although the cat's poop is covered with sawdust, the sawdust sand will not clump the poop, so you only need to take out the poop every day and pour it into the toilet to flush it.
• [Method 1] After the whole pot of sawdust sand has become sawdust powder or has absorbed too much urine and odorous wetness (the original granular shape of sawdust sand will also swell more due to the absorption of urine), and then complete the pot. Pour it out and clean it, throw it in the trash can or flush it away in the toilet.
• [Method 2] Use a small spatula to separate the unabsorbed granular sawdust for reuse every day, and then pour out the wet sawdust powder that has absorbed urine and odor at the bottom of the pan.
Store in a dry place. The unused cat litter needs to be closed.
【Main production process】
1. Remove the nails from the wooden pallet and break it into a size of 5-8 cm.
2. Put it into the machine to crush, and use the exhaust system to remove the dust.
3. After high-temperature sterilization and drying, it is then pressed into cat litter.
「Green Paws 六斗」是香港第一間，亦是唯一一間環保木貓砂工廠。老闆Kelvin是回流港人，中學時到了澳洲讀書，畢業後原本在當地做建築室內設計，但心裏始終記掛香港，兩年之前就毅然返回香港從低做起。「一開始是想返回香港出一分力，當時就想做甚麼可以幫到香港呢，後來發現木回收在香港幾乎沒人做，就決定投資這個行業。」根據過往的統計數字，香港每天大概浪費超過600噸的廢木，當中有不少是用作物流搬運工具的木卡板，Kelvin的工廠就以回收木卡板為主。
• 原材料：香港本地回收廢木 (以卡板為主)
• 產 地：香港
• 直 徑：6-8 mm
• 重 量：4.5公斤 / 18公斤
3. [大便] 鏟出貓砂後，可直接倒入馬桶或作花肥用途
• [方法1] 待整盆木屑沙已成了木屑粉狀或已吸附過多尿液與騷味潮濕狀(木屑砂原本的顆粒狀也會因為吸收尿液而膨脹變得較多)，再整盆倒掉清理，丟進垃圾桶裏或倒入馬桶沖走。
• [方法2] 每天用小鏟隔出未吸水的粒狀木屑以重用, 再把盤底部已吸附尿液與騷味潮濕狀的木屑粉倒掉清理。