Hill's Science Diet
Hills Science Diet - Feline Adult 7+ Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Stew 2.8oz
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in our USA facilities
- Indulge your cat and feed her health with the uncompromising nutrition you can trust from Science Diet
- Tasty morsels and tender vegetables in a mouthwatering sauce
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not Recommended For
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Chicken Fat, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Beta-Carotene.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs
Mature Adult - using 2.8 oz (80 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||5 1/2 can|