Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Feline Formulas are energy dense and support the unique nutritional needs of cats with GI conditions. Made with high-quality ingredients, these diets also support urinary health. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- High total digestibility to promote nutrient absorption
- Energy-dense to provide essential nutrition in smaller meals
- Helps support the unique nutritional needs of cats with GI conditions
- St/Ox Defense: This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- High protein
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition
- Great taste
Soy Protein Isolate, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Powdered Cellulose, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Salt, Dried Colostrum, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Sodium Selenite. C-2562.
|Crude Protein (Min)||50.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||0.95%|
|Phosphorous (P) (Min)||0.85%|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||215 ppm|
|Vitamin A (Min)||22,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||195 IU/kg|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Feline Formulas provides complete and balanced nutrition for growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight maintenance. With your veterinarian's approval, offer increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food.
|Weight (lbs)||Weight (kg)||Approximate Number of 8 oz Cups/Day*|
|3 - 5||1.4 - 2.3||1/8 - 1/4|
|6 - 8||2.7 - 3.6||1/4 - 3/8|
|9 - 12||4.1 - 5.4||3/8 - 1/2|
|13 - 16||5.9 - 7.3||1/2 - 3/4|
|17 - 20||7.7 - 9.1||3/4 - 1|
|21 - 25||9.5 - 11.3||1 - 1-1/8|
* Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 144 g of EN GASTROENTERIC feline formula.
* This daily amount should be divided into two or more meals fed throughout the day.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
CALORIC CONTENT (FED):
4249 kcal/kg, 610 kcal/cup
APPROXIMATE CUPS PER BAG:
32 cups (10 lb. bag)
19 cups (6 lb. bag)
For additional information about this diet, consult your veterinarian.