About the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Mattress
The Orthopedic Interlaced Air Mattress is a 3-dimensional weaving structure which is light but highly resistant and features superior durability, air and water permeability, safe, antibacterial, easy to wash, quick to dry and eco-friendly characteristics. Because of these superior properties, the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Mattresses are increasingly replacing the polyurethane memory foam and polyester fiber as a sleeping solution and in other applications.
Characteristics of the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Mattress
- High Resilience ensures durability and comfort during use. While sleeping on it, the mattress responds to body moves and allows easy body turns.
- Excellent Air Permeability allows the mattress to be used in all seasons. As it is interlaced with fine polymer tubes and air, it can keep the mold, stains and bacteria free and the mattress dry.
- Non-toxic Materials which conform to European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Regulation (EC) No.1907/2006 concerning REACH are used for the Interlaced Air Mattresses.
- A Healthy Micro-environment is created for you and your pet as the body pressure, heat and moisture are evenly dispersed and dissipated on this highly breathable mattress.
- Highly Recommended by Veterinarians for pets recovering from surgery or for aged pets with below issues:
-arthritis and inflammation
-joint pain, stiffness and cracking
- Small: 21" x 27" x 3.2"
- Medium: 27" x 36" x 3.2"
- Large: 34" x 45" x 3.2"
The Orthopedic InterlacedAir Mattress
- Easy to Clean - Simply rinse off or hose down with lukewarm water.
- Quick to Dry - Shake off excessive water and put the mattress in a well ventilated environment to dry. The drying process can be as quick as 10 minutes.
- Avoid using with any electrical devices and do not place near equipment that generates heat, sparks or hot air, etc.
- Machine washable.
- Always use a cover when using the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Mattress.
Firm Favourite Review by Buttles
We bought the medium-sized pad to put under his lordship's existing night bed and both he and her ladyship (that's two dogs, just to reassure you!) like sleeping/reclining/passing the time there day as well as night. Definitely a success. (Posted on 10/24/2016)